Information Technology Package
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- One-on-one hands on training
- Experienced and highly trained teaching staff
- Continuous training update of the teachers
- Internet Education—relevance and development
- Contextualized concept of business.
- Research on the process of growth and development of successful business entrepreneurs.
- Documentation and promotion.
- Overcoming barriers in development.
- Management styles in Filipino context.
The Academy of Christian Excellence Montessori is open to all children of right age to submit themselves for screening for admission. All new students should comply with the following requirements:
- Diagnostic Test (Pre-School, except for the in-coming nursery students)
- Written Exams
- Interview with the Student
- Interview with the Parents
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
ACE Montessori accepts transferees from other schools in all grade levels, provided that they have satisfied the requirements as specified for admission.
Late enrollees or transferees shall be required to pay the tuition and other fees in full regardless of the date they came in.
Aside from the requirements for admission, transferees should submit their Form 137 from their previous school within the school year, otherwise, they are considered temporarily enrolled.
2,750.00 (Jul to Mar)
Pre-school and Grade school