Dear Students and Parents,
Greetings! With the new extension of ECQ in the National Capital Region, and the uncertainty of the resumption of all school-related activities, all ACEMIANS are informed of the following:
- 1. Recognition of our achievers and moving-uppers will still be given in due and proper time. We believe you deserve such recognition.
- 2. Online Education Programs shall be made available starting after May 15, 2020 while we are waiting for the official opening of classes. Details are currently prepared.
- 3. Drop off all books and accomplished activities at the school grounds starting April 29- May 15, 2020 at the following suggested time only:
Preschool - 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Grades 1-3 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Grades 4-6 - 10:00 am- 11:00 am
High School - 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- 4. Registration for school year 2020-2021 will be made available online starting 2nd week of May 2020.
- 1. Only adults are allowed to come to school.
- 2. All required protocols should be observed.
- Bring your Quarantine Pass
- Wear your face mask.
- Observe Social Distancing
For inquiries and other concerns, please dial this number (09183778355).
God bless you. Keep safe. Make every minute of your quarantine time meaningful and productive.
LINDA B. BAYLON
Director for Academics